You must have heard about withdrawing money from ATM Machine through ATM Card, you may also remove. But have you heard about withdrawing money from an ATM machine without a Debit Card? If not, then no matter in this post, we are going to tell you about how to withdraw money from ATM Card without ATM Card. So let us know, how to withdraw money from the ATM without debit card?
Many times it happens with us that we go to the ATM in the market to withdraw money but forget ATM Card at home. In such a situation, we have to come home again and get an ATM card.
But now it is not needed. You can withdraw money from ATM Machine without ATM Card, these news is absolutely true. Today, this has become possible even in the days of technology.
So now let me tell you how you can withdraw money without ATM card ATM machine.
How to withdraw money from ATM Card without ATM Card?
In order to avail this facility you will have to register for the bank first. You can turn this registration on by calling in Bank Branch, Net Banking or Customer Care.
When your registration is complete, you will get a 4-digit MPIN number, which is called Mobile Personal Identification Number.
This number is used as an ATM PIN. Apart from this, after registration you will have to install an app linked to your bank in your mobile install.
The bank will send the link of your Mobile App via SMS to your mobile number (which is linked to your bank account). When you open this app then here you will need Mpin.
What to do in the bank’s app?
After downloading your bank’s app in your mobile phone, follow the steps below.
- Open the bank app after downloading it.
- After this it has to put the MPIN number.
- Then click on Cardless Withdraw button.
- Now, whatever amount you want to withdraw, write in the Amount Box.
- There will now be a Temporary Password on your Registered Mobile Number.
- By entering that password into the app, you have to create your own new password.
After following the steps mentioned above in the bank’s app, follow the steps given below. Withdraw cash without ATM Card
How to withdraw money without ATM card?
You can withdraw money without ATM card ATM machine in the following manner.
- First, click on the service option in the ATM machine.
- Then select the option of Cash on Mobile in the machine.
- Now here you have to enter Step-by-Step Mobile Number, Amount, Temporary Password sent by the Bank and your generated password.
- If all the information you entered is correct, the ATM machine will get money out.
In this way, you can easily withdraw money from the ATM Machine without a Debit Card.
Withdraw and Transaction Limits
There is a certain limit for withdrawing money from an ATM machine without ATM card, which is as follows.
- Can withdraw money at least twice a day.
- You can only remove ₹ 10000 per day.
- Under the IMPS, the limit of Money Transfer is 30,000 rupees.
- The daily limit is Rs 4,000 via SMS.
- Bill & Payment Transaction ₹ 20000 is daily.
There may be a difference in banks based on cardless withdraw limits. I use State Bank of India (SBI).
Benefits of withdrawing money without ATM cards
The biggest advantage of this is that you will not need to take the ATM card together everywhere. This will reduce the fear of losing or stolen ATM Card.
We all know that after losing the ATM card, how much trouble is there to block ATM Card and get the second new ATM card again. Get rid of this problem.
Many times we forget to take the cut together. Also, the use of mobile applications reduces the risk of card-based fraud, which is derived from skimming and cloning.
Hopefully you would have liked this information to withdraw money without ATM cards, you have not tried it yet, so now try to do it.
If you like any information, then share it with your friends so that they can also take advantage of it.